Our Top Picks
Hot tubs can be a great addition to any outdoor space. If you’re looking to make the most of your backyard, adding a hot tub to it can boost its functionality besides also adding a special feature to your home. In the post-pandemic yet still an uncertain world, there can be few things that can make your home as comfortable as an outdoor hot tub.
Let’s take a look at some of the best outdoor hot tubs that you can make a part of your home in the upcoming year, 2022.
This stone-print hot tub looks as good as it works! Its round shape makes it space-efficient while keeping it big enough to accommodate up to four adults. Its size and durability make it a great pick for small families.
- Easy-to-reach and use digital control panel
- Two levels of water massage
- Hard-sides for extra strength and durability
- Portable with side-handles and deflatable
- Easy setup and maintenance
- No standard sizes of connections
- Wi-Fi feature can be glitchy
This outdoor hot tub comes with the unique feature of a cover so you can control the water usage. It also allows you to save energy with a thermal sheet between the ground and the hot tub, which helps the hot tub conserve the temperature for longer. It seats up to four people, but it does not include built-in seats.
- Filter cartridges to filter hard water – perfect to utilize harvested rain water and Eco living
- Portable and deflatable
- High-powered bubble jets
- Puncture-resistant material
- Bubble jets work sporadically
- Difficult to set up
As the name mentions, this outdoor hot tub is perfect for those who want to utilize their outdoor spaces for more than one purpose. This hot tub easily deflates, making storing and maintaining it much easier. Its built-in clear soft softening system ensures that your skin feels as rejuvenated as your muscles after a hot tub bath.
- Enhanced power control through power saving timer
- Superior durability with I-beam wall construction to provide greater support around the edges
- Comes with a pump for easy inflation and deflation
- Compact and stylish
- Heavier than most models
Another SaluSpa inflatable hot tub but one that seats up to six adults. The thick surrounding walls of this hot tub ensure its greater strength and usage. Its walls are strong enough for people to sit on them or place a tray with their favorite drinks!
- Superior strength for durability and to maintain shape
- Cover to keep water clean
- Controllable bubbling Jacuzzi jets
- No warranty for pump
- Average customer service
Another portable hot tub that seats up to six people, this hot tub comes with 120 air jets that deliver 26 different kinds of massages. The comfort and relaxation it provides will make it your and your family’s favorite relaxing activity.
- Less than 5 minutes of inflation-time
- One year warranty
- Easily portable with handles on all sides
- Filter can be leaky
- Water hose can be loose
This hot tub is made for you if you live in warmer states as it cannot be operated in less than 39 degrees Fahrenheit outdoor temperatures. However, it provides the unique feature of temperature control from the inside of the hot tub, making your hot tub sessions even more relaxing!
- 120 bubble jets for a luxurious massage
- Power-saving timer
- Tri-tech material construction for improved strength
- The size is small and doesn’t accommodate more than two adults generously
- Outside plastic can be scratched off with sharp objects
This hot tub can be the perfect spot for a couple to hang out after a tiring day of work. Relaxing with your partner in a hot tub with 130 high-powered bubble jets can relieve all day’s stress, anxiety, and tiredness.
- Compact design
- Portable and deflatable
- Fitter thermal sheet cover to lock in heat
- Easy maintenance with repair kit
- Poorly written instruction manual
- Hard to reach seller
This six-person inflatable hot tub that comes with all the safety features that you can want for your family. Temperature-control avoids overheating and possible burning of the skin while water filter technology also keeps the skin soft and smooth.
- Easy-to-use digital panel
- Up to 130 high-powered bubble jets for customizable water massages
- Quick inflation and deflation time for easy usage
- Options aren’t as readily available
- Can be dangerous to use by kids unsupervised
This easy-to-use outdoor hot tub provides a fast and easy set up. The black vinyl on the outside makes it easy to clean and maintain and hence ideal for families with small children. It seats up to four adults.
- Adjustable control panel for easy access
- Floating chlorine dispenser to maintain water quality
- Insulated cover and thermal ground sheet
- Doesn’t come with protective water chemicals
- The exterior can deteriorate in direct sunlight
This compact inflatable outdoor hot tub seats three people and provides targeted bubble massage with its 110 jets. It is one of the strongest built inflatable hot tubs in the market with its DuraPlus material construction keeping it from stretching. Power-saver timer also allows advanced control for up to forty days.
- Freeze Shield technology to keep the inner lining and pump from damage
- Superior strength and repair kit
- Bestway Smart Hub App to control temperature from your smartphone
- Long delivery time
- May feel small for tall individuals
Take Your Pick!
Reading through our list would have given you an idea of the amazing variety of outdoor hot tubs available. Choose one that best suits your needs and make your days more relaxing!
If you’re looking for the best inflatable hot tubs for winter, check out this list!