One of the lessons the covid-19 pandemic has taught us all is that there’s no place as hygienic as our kitchen.
If you have been one of those people who learned to utilize the kitchen in your home during the pandemic, or even if you just want to level up your kitchen skills in the third year of the pandemic, you are at the right place!
We have compiled a list of the must-have kitchen products that are as useful for beginners as a master chef. So without further ado, let’s take a look at them:
Dish Drying Rack
A dish drying rack that fits all sinks is finally here and is at the top of the must have kitchen products list! Let’s check out the pros and cons of this kitchen item:
- Adjustable width to fit a variety of sink sizes
- Made of durable and long-lasting stainless steel
- Divided compartments make the space restricted
- Can be difficult to use by short-heighted people
A Mixing Bowl Set
This stainless steel mixing bowl set contains 6 bowls of different sizes. These mixing bowls can be used for several purposes around the kitchen, such as making cake batter, resting the kneaded dough, preparing sauces, mixing salads, marinating proteins, etc.
- Stackable bowls don’t take up much space during storage
- Stainless steel makes them shatterproof, freezer safe, and dishwasher safe
- Bowls don’t come with lids
- Can be pricey
Kitchen Cabinet Organizer
This multipurpose organizer fits all kitchen cabinets easily, be it overhead cabinets or under sink cabinets. Let’s look at its pros and cons:
- Made of sturdy wrought iron
- Doubles up any space
- May not fit every cabinet
- Not dishwasher safe
Over the Sink Colander
This stainless steel expandable colander makes washing vegetables and fruits easy and efficient. Simply stretch the handles to fit it over your sink and run tap water over the fruits and vegetables. Let’s take a look at its pros and cons:
- Can be used to sift and strain dry and wet food
- Can be turned into a basket for easy storage of fruits and vegetables.
- Not dishwasher safe and difficult to clean
- High price point for a basket
Sponge and Brush Holder
This holder comes with dedicated space for a kitchen brush and sponge, making it easier to keep them dry and clean.
- Peel-off sticker allows easy installation
- Rust free
- Small in size with limited space
Henckels Kitchen Knives Set
This 12-piece kitchen knife set comes with a wooden block with individual knife slots. The set includes a paring knife, Santoku knife, bread knife, chef’s knife, six steak knives, a sharpening steel tool, and a wooden block. Let’s look at the pros and cons of this kitchen products:
- Good quality and value for money
- Dishwasher safe
- Unsuitable for vegan consumers
- No wood finish or handle color options
DASH Air Fryer
This air fryer is a must have kitchen products for those who live independently. The basket inside has enough space to fry a generous serving for one to two people. Ditch the ramen packet and fry some delicious and healthy food with this. Let’s take a look at this air fryer’s pros and cons:
- Compact size
- Unsuitable for big families
PRAKI Storage Containers
PRAKI 10 piece kitchen and pantry storage container set are another multipurpose must have kitchen product. They are free from all harmful materials, and hence you can dump the food items from sugar and rice to cereals directly into these. They also stack on top of each other for easy storage in the cabinet or shelves. Let’s look at the pros and cons of this kitchen item:
- Varied sizes
- Pricier than other options in the market
MiBote Silicone Kitchen Utensils Set
This 17 piece kitchen utensils set contains silicone cooking utensils with wooden holders. This set makes a great gift for an aspiring chef or a home cook. You wouldn’t need to buy any other kitchen utensils after getting this.
- Unscratchable silicone heads
- Resistant to high heat
- Unsuitable for those who don’t cook regularly
- Unsuitable for use by children due to their large standard size
Amazon Basic Cookware Set
This 8 piece nonstick cookware set is all you need for efficient cooking. It comes with two fry pans, two saucepans, and one casserole pan. The spiral bottom of the pots and pans are designed for even cooking. Glass lids on casserole and saucepans make it easy to check up on food. Pros and cons for this cookware set include:
- Long-lasting aluminum lining
- Not compatible with induction cooktops
- May not fit every stove top hob
What’s Your Pick?
Get the must-have kitchen product you need the most or get them all if you want to make cooking enjoyable!