Our Top Picks
Suppose you’ve finally decided upon getting a skateboard for yourself but are confused due to the several choices available in the marketplace. In that case, our list of the five best skateboards for beginners is here to clear out all your confusion. While the task can get overwhelming, it’s not unmanageable, and you decide with the help of this article.
Before you get on the hunt for the accurate price for the skateboard, you must decide on the style to ensure you’re getting the right gear. The second most important thing to keep in mind is the size of the skateboards that works best for you. Now that you have these two figured out, you can begin searching the shop for the correct skateboard.
Let’s take a look at our five best picks.
The element skateboard is a great choice for beginners. It is an easily manageable skateboard made out of high-quality American-grown maple wood.
- Made out of hundred percent American-grown maple wood
- High quality
- Featherlight deck
- 8’’ x 32’’ deck size
- It has four 52mm wheels
- It has two lightweight trucks with pivot cups bearings, axles, kingpins
- Pack of ABEC5 amphetamine bearings
- It is a single sheet of grip tape
- It is the perfect choice for beginners
- It has a solid and professional deck
- It has all the parts needed for completion
- Lightweight – easy to manage
- It doesn’t come assembled
- It doesn’t carry skate tools for assembly
Beleev Cruisers are a great choice for beginners that look for a safely built skateboard. It is suitable for kids and teenagers and can hold up to 220 lbs. it offers a smooth and fun ride.
- 7-ply Canadian maple wood 8’’ X 27’’ cruiser deck
- 60mm wheels with 78 hardness
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy trucks
- Shock absorption ABEC7 bearings
- Finished with a non-slip grip tape that is waterproof
- It is the perfect size for teens and kids
- It comes pre-assembled
- It has a smooth and speedy cruiser board
- A skate tool that is included for making adjustments
- Fun and smooth ride
- It has a weight restriction – it can’t accommodate weight more than 220lbs
Skitch skateboards are mini cruisers becoming increasingly popular and are an excellent choice for beginners. It comes with a skate took, tote bag, backpack.
- 6’’ X 22’’ plastic penny board deck
- High rebound 82A durometer wheels
- Chrome steel ABEC9 bearings
- Weight capacity of 200lbs
- It is exceedingly lightweight
- It is adjustable to the distinctive skill ranks of each rider
- The kit comes with a backpack and a handy tote that you can carry everywhere
- The bearing offers a good spin
- The skateboard trips very effortlessly
- High-quality adaptive flexibility plastic
- The set includes everything you need
- They could make their deck a little longer in size
This Apollo Bali Longboard is highly recommended for beginners. Its stability makes it stand out. If you’re looking for a board that’ll provide you with speed as well, you’ve got your perfect board.
- 5-ply bamboo along with fiberglass 9’’X 39’’ longboard deck
- 70mm wheels with 83A hardness
- Robust aluminum alloy trucks
- ABEC9 bearings that absorb shock
- A grip tape that is water-resistant
- It is the perfect skateboard for cursing and moving from one place to another
- It comes assembled
- It gives a good bounce
- Skate tool comes in handy
- It has both steadiness and speediness
- Highly durable
- Not built for all the tricks and slides
- Its deck is relatively lower to the ground
5. Jecolos Pro Complete Skateboard
Jecolos pro complete skateboard provides you with an unforgettable experience – it is safe, strong, and gives you the ultimate freedom. All this at a great price tag!
- 7-ply maple wood 8’’ X 31’’ cruiser deck
- 50mm wheels
- Steel axles and aluminum trucks
- ABEC7 precision bearings
- Waterproof grip tape
- Weight capacity of 220 lbs.
- It is easy to adjust the wheels and trucks
- The skate tool provided is very helpful
- It is budget-friendly
- the design pattern is striking
- a very well-built skateboard
- If you lean too much on one side, the trucks might end up locking
Take Your Pick
Now that you’ve gone through our top five skateboards for beginners, you have a better idea of the board that’ll suit you best. The brands mentioned above have top-quality sneakers with affordable pricing that’ll last you years to come. It all comes down to how you’re going to make use out of it.