Trampolines are an easy way to add fun to any backyard. As the world journeys into the third year of pandemic, keeping a trampoline in the backyard or indoors can make fun accessible and safer for kids and even adults in the family. However, choosing the right trampoline can be challenging with the variety of options available in the market.
Hence, at OutdoorTrends, our team researched and reviewed some of the best trampolines available in various budgets that are worth your money in 2022. Let’s take a detailed look at these options so you can easily decide which trampoline best fits your family’s needs.
Vivohome Trampoline is suitable for up to two young children and one older child or a petite adult at a time. Its features include:
- It is built with sturdy steel and alloy steel material.
- It has a 55-inch diameter.
- It has a non-slip and abrasion-resistant safety pad.
- The jumping pad is made from breathable material to avoid suffocation, sweat, and germ buildup.
- It comes with a 49-inch high safety net that keeps children safe.
- It contains a built-in zipper for children to easily go inside or outside the trampoline.
- The trampoline also contains sponge tubes on all sides to provide cushioning and maximum safety.
- The trampoline requires assembling, which can be difficult for some consumers.
This little trampoline from Little Tikes is a great beginner’s trampoline for toddlers. The features of this trampoline include:
- It is fitted with a top handlebar for little children to hold and support themselves.
- The handlebar is fitted with a rubber tube for an easy and non-slip grip.
- It also has a large jumping pad with side cushioning to provide maximum jumping space.
- It can be used by children up to 6 years of age.
- The jumping pad of the trampoline contains thick foam to provide comfort.
- It is available in many color options.
- This trampoline is only safe enough to be used indoors.
Zupapa trampoline is one of the best trampolines that cater to the entire family’s enjoyment. Let’s take a detailed look at its features:
- It is ASTM and TUV safety standards approved.
- It features a no-gap design minimizing the chances of injury.
- The different sized models of this trampoline have a maximum weight capacity ranging from 375 to 425 pounds, making it usable for multiple kids and even adults at a time.
- The trampoline’s poles are also padded.
- It comes in various sizes that range from 8 feet to 16 feet, giving you ample options to choose a trampoline according to the available space in your backyard.
- The seller provides a generous period of warranty.
- It comes with wind stakes, which help ground the trampoline and withstand storms and wind.
- The safety net of this trampoline is 5ft high, making it safe for both kids and adults.
- The self-locking frame of this trampoline makes it safer and sturdier than other trampolines available in the market.
- All the amazing features of this trampoline make it a pricier option.
- The trampoline also comes in only one color option.
- It is only suitable to be used outside.
Giantex indoor/outdoor trampoline is a 7 feet wide trampoline that can support up to 3 children or 1-2 adults at a time. Its features include:
- It offers a seamlessly enclosed design, which minimizes the chances of getting stuck or injured.
- Its jumping pad is made with rust-resistant, thick springs with maximum elasticity. The premium elasticity allows higher and happier jumps.
- The L-shaped zipper provides a convenient and large enough space to enter and exit the trampoline.
- The size of this trampoline makes it easy to place it indoors or outdoors. Indoors, it can easily fit in the basement or large living spaces.
- It comes in three eye-catching color options.
- The cost of this trampoline is easy on the pocket.
- The poles are not as strong.
- The trampoline is not very long-lasting.
Aquaglide trampoline is an easy-to-use bouncer suitable for indoors and outdoors, and even swimming pools. Its features include:
- It is made up of a metal frame, making it sturdy enough to support 3-5 people at a time.
- It is one of the best trampolinesas it can be used to lounge on decks, indoors during family movie nights, in pools, or for any kind of recreational and relaxing activity.
- It can last a long time.
- As this trampoline is inflatable, it can be easily stored away when not in use.
- It can be easily slid into a pool to create a fun waterpark experience.
- The large size of the trampoline may make it unsuitable for small indoor spaces or pools.
- It comes in only one color.
- It does not contain a safety net. Hence, it is not suitable for young children to use unsupervised.
- It may not fit everyone’s budget.
What is Your Pick?
We hope you can find the best trampoline for your family from our list. If not, you can check out some more options here.