Our Top Picks
Gas grills can make delicious meals in about a few minutes. A gas grill is a great alternative to electric, pellet, and charcoal grills that can ignite and maintain. There are many gas grills, each of which provides a little different in terms of features, size, and construction quality.
Choosing a gas grill that will best suit your needs is more complicated when you don’t know what’s the best in the market. We’ve combined for you a list of the five best gas grills of 2022. We’re sure you’ll find something here that will accommodate you.
Let’s get right into it!
The Napoleon Prestige 500 is a high-quality gas grill with many great features that will make your outdoor barbecue enjoyable.
- It has four stainless steel main burners that produce 48,000 BTU per hour
- It has over 500 square inches of main cooking space
- An extra 260 inches of space by the warming rack
- 140 square inches on your side burner
- It has a JETFIRE ignition
- It offers a backchannel between burners
- It heats up to 1800 degrees in just 30 seconds
- It is made of stainless steel
- The control knobs are LED-lit, so you will always be aware if they’re open
- It comes in two versions – natural gas and propane
- The infrared sizzle zone makes the gas grill hot easily
- The napoleon lift ease roll top lid
- It is hard to assemble
Are you a serious back patio griller? If yes, you need this Bull Outdoor Angus grill in your life. It offers you all the extra features that you’d need. It is one powerful grill that does twice the price tag.
- It has the thickest stainless steel in the market – 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel construction makes it rust and corrosion-free.
- It offers you an impressive cooking area of 810 square inches with an additional 210 square inches of warming rack that makes a lot of space.
- It comes with four wheels and locking casters that make it easy for you to move and keep it in one place.
- It offers you a rotisserie grill and 15000 BTU infrared back burner
- It comes with extras – a full-length steel handle, thermometer, and twin interior lights for better visibility
- The hood is dual-lined, which helps keep the heat inside
- It offers you a lifetime warranty in the grates and firebox
- A 20-year warranty on the four cast stainless steel burners
- It gets hot very quickly, so you’ve to be extra careful
The price that this gas grill asks for is amazing – if you’re searching for a basic grill that will offer you great value for the money you’re paying, look no more. It gives you a decent amount of cooking room and can accommodate up to food for 18 people at once.
- 405 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Main burners BTUs 32,000
- 190 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- Four stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches providing extra storage and prep space
- It offers you lots of cooking space
- The lid and firebox are porcelain-coated, making them weather resistant
- It comes with four stainless steel burners
- It has a push-button – start your grill with just one click
- Some users complained about it not being durable
- Many say that it is hard to assemble
For the price tag, this Char-Broil gas grill is a great option. It is a 2-burner liquid propane grill that allows you great grilling along with space. The compact size of the grill allows you to fit it anywhere.
- 2-burner – 24,000-BTU cabinet gas grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast-iron grates
- Stainless steel lid and UFC makes it long-lasting
- It offers you a 100 square inch swing-away rack
- It has an electronic ignition for a fast startup
- There is a temperature gauge set right into the lid
- It has a removable porcelain-coated grease pan for an easy cleanup
- The four wheels allow you to take it anywhere
- It has two metal sides that fold when you’re not using them, making it compact for smaller areas
- Great value for money
- Assembly required
This gas grill allows you to start your barbecue anywhere and everywhere. It is extremely portable and will be a great way to make your camping trips, beach trips, and picnics more memorable.
- It allows you a total cooking area of 280 square inches
- It is made of stainless steel
- It puts out 12,000 BTU per hour
- It has porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- The electronic ignition comes with a built-in thermometer
- It gives you two foldable work tables
- It is a fully assembled grill straight out of the box
- It has a handy thermometer built in so that it can alert you when the food is being overcooked
- The grates are split down so that you can order a Q2000 compatible griddle grate and make use of your grill as well
- It has an aluminum body and will last you a long time
- Some users complain that the tunes keep clogging, and it is difficult to clean
Take Your Pick
There is nothing like well-cooked food straight from the gas grill. It makes your outdoor events more memorable and happening. A gas grill is a backyard essential that offers you convenience, portability, and satisfaction when cooking food outdoors. Whether for family members or the entire family, these best picks will accommodate all. We hope our list of the best five gas grills of 2022 will help you pick your favorite.
So, what’s it going to be?