The struggle is the same for a beginner and a pro – it’s not easy finding a good skateboard that will help you do your tricks and have durability. Skateboards have been advanced quite a lot since their invention. Each time, companies come up with something different that wows skateboarders completely.
Modern skateboards have been built to be suited to both beginners and pros. Let’s take a look at the top 5 skateboards of 2022!
Wish to start your skateboarding journey with a bang? It is the skateboard for you. From the amazing design to the wheels – it screams quality. It will offer its rider a good grip and is a firm and wide board that will help give a smooth ride.
- A small and long-lasting board
- The board is built through the Airlam process
- Top-quality wheels
- The board measures up to 31 inches
- It has a great aesthetic that attracts many
- The deck is of great quality
- The board provides a good grip
- The wheels offer the rider a good balance
- Some riders complain that wheels are small
- The deck can sometimes feel soft
The YF YouFu skateboard is a fine-looking one that will attract many skateboard lovers. The graphic designs are hard to miss. It is made using 7-pl maple wood, which makes it highly strong.
- It can take up to 398 pounds
- Made out of maple wood (7-ply)
- It is shock absorption
- It is abrasion-resistant
- Great variety of patterns that you can pick
- A strong grip
- A great bang for the buck
- Great ranked ABEC bearings
- When compared to a longboard, this may seem to be rough and slow
The Minority 32 Maple skateboard is built so that it offers you both – the finest quality materials and a great price. It is a steal and allows you to choose your favorite graphics ranging from modern to old-school.
- It is made out of 7-ply maple wood
- It has a 32 by 8-inch deck
- It can take up to 220 lbs.
- ABEC-9 bearings
- It is a great skateboard for both beginners and pros
- You get a 100% Maplewood deck at a great price
- Extremely sturdy alloy
- You need to keep on cleaning the wheels after use
Don’t be fooled by the price. The Krown Rookie Checker Skateboard is good enough to give other skateboards out there competing.
- It has a modern concave shape
- It comes with 5.0 aluminum gloss trucks
- It has 52mm wheels
- Has a set of aluminum trucks
- The shape helps give you stability
- The board is big enough to support a newbie
- You get the option of choosing from a range of designs
- An incredibly strong deck
- Most riders have an issue with the trucks being difficult to adjust
- Some users say that the wheels are too soft
If you’ve successfully become a pro-level skater – it’s time to upgrade your skateboard to a KPC skateboard. It is easily affordable and will provide everything you need to get a smooth ride. You can choose the graphics that best suit your personality.
- It has aluminum trucks
- Comes in a range of designs
- The strong Maplewood has a concave design
- The board is eight by 32 inches
- A great skateboard for both types of riders
- A budget-friendly skateboard with great features
- The concave design makes it easier to make turns
- Some riders feel it needs to be a bit more advanced
Take Your Pick
We hope our list of the top five skateboards for beginners and pros has helped you better understand which skateboards have made a mark in the market. You can now make an informed decision about the board that’ll suit you best. The brands mentioned above have top-quality skateboards with affordable pricing that’ll last you years to come. It all comes down to how you’re going to make use out of it – you might have to get them fixed after a while as skateboards tend to be used roughly.