Our Top Picks
Are you on the search for your dream surfboard? surfboards that meets your style, needs, and experience level. It all depends on the conditions in which you are planning to surf. Many variables come in place here, such as the wind direction and speed, the height, length, and material of the board.
A surfboard has to meet a certain level of expectations as the surfboard can make or break your entire surfing experience. To help you choose the right surfboard for you, we have made a list of the top 5 best surfboards to buy in 2022.
Let’s get right into it!
A surfboard that works for all – whether you are a beginner, kid, professional or adult, this is the surfboard for you. It is built with sturdy foam, EPS deck, EPS core, and PP materials. All you have to do is enjoy the wave, giving you safety and durability throughout!
- It can hold up to 200 pounds
- It weighs around 5 pounds
- It has a fish board design
- Offers great speed
- Comes with a leash
- Transaction pad included
- It is a great surfboard to start your surfing journey on
- It is extremely durable and will last you long
- It is an affordable option as compared to others in the market
- You will have to assemble it
A surfboard that is great for your kids – protected and long-lasting, they will enjoy their beach days more with this around. It is lightweight and stiff, giving you the right balance on the wave. The fishtail design allows you more control over the speed and lift of the surfboard.
- It comes with an ankle leash
- It has adjustable fins and two wooden stringers that make the surfboard stand out
- It weighs 6 pounds
- Has the capacity of taking the weight of 200 pounds
- It comes in a fish board design
- The materials used to make this are EPS core, heat laminated, HDPE slick bottom, IXPE deck
- It is an extremely lightweight surfboard
- It’s a hard-wearing surfboard that will last you years
- There is no risk of delamination because of the laminated heat bottom
- The fishtail design ensures the traction meets the high standards of surfers
- Compared to the other surfboards on the list, its quality is not on the top list.
If you’re all set to take on some new salty challenges, the Wavestorm is what you need. It will catch the waves and allow you to stand firmly on the board, guarding you against the sun with its UV protection and, all in all, giving you the ultimate surfing experience.
- It is a longboard 8 inches in width
- Slightly heavier than others, it weighs 11.5 pounds
- Weight capacity of up to 200 pounds
- It is made out of strong EPS foam core
- Made from 3 stringers and a water barrier skin soft crosslink deck
- Comes with an adjustable ankle leash
- Offers you UV protection, is a great bonus to have that not many offers
- The board has a strong exterior thanks to the soft crosslink
- A great surfboard for beginners
- It has a comparatively higher price than the other surfboards
If you prioritize your comfort over everything, the California Board is made for you. This fish surfboard is thick and lightweight to help you stay afloat in the wildest waves.
- The California Board weighs 7.5 pounds
- It offers a lower weight capacity of 175 when compared to others
- This board also comes in a fish design
- It comes with an EPS foam and core, IXPE deck with a graphic tri-fin system
- Built-in multi-layered wood stringers that are polished with a waterproof resin
- The leash of the surfboard has three fins
- The board is made of top quality materials
- The dimensions of the surfboard are such you can carry it anywhere
- The neoprene ankle straps are soft on the leg
- The price may not be the best for all
- It offers a low weight capacity
For those just making their entry into the surfing world, the BIC Sport will be best for you and allow you to ride short waves. The egg shape and super soft top make this surfboard one of the choices. It makes for a convenient option for both kids and adults to learn.
- Made from an Expanded Polystyrene core, it has a foamy deck and hard, slick bottom
- It is shorter in size as compared to its competitors
- It comes with rails and fins, which makes the board durable
- IXPE deck helps provide the board with resistance
- It has soft fins that add to the surfing experience making it easy and enjoyable
- The board has a full layer of hard-slick skin that allows the board to glide smoothly
- It is a suitable option for both adults and kids
- The materials make it a tough board
- You have to pay extra to buy the leash
- Since the deck is IXPE, you’ll have to wax it before surfing to avoid slipping
Take Your Pick
The design, safety, construction, performance, etc., are some of the factors you need to consider when buying a surfboard in 2022. These top five best surfboards will offer you a comfortable ride on the waves with great speeds and value for money. A great building, technology, and world-class designs, these will have you falling in love with riding solo!
So, what’s it going to be?